Allegiant Airlines Booking | Allegiant Flight Reservations
If you are looking for best travel deals then you are at the right place. With Allegiant airlines booking you get the access to book cheapest flight for your next dream destination.
Allegiant Airlines is a low cost airline that provides the cheapest flights for travelers. It offers affordable, nonstop flight service to more than 100 destinations in the United States.
Allegiant Air has a fleet of more than 100 aircraft and operates from major airports in the US, Canada, Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean.
Know About Allegiant Airlines Reservations
Allegiant Airlines is an American low-cost airline. it is one of the major airlines in USA. It is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and was founded by Maurice J. Gallagher Jr., on December 8, 1994.
The company operates non-stop flights to over 100 destinations in the United States, Mexico, Costa Rica and the Caribbean. Allegiant’s fleet consists of Airbus A320 family aircraft.
The carrier provides top-notch amenities, including comfortable and reclining seats, extra legroom, complimentary drinks, and snacks. Besides, the in-flight entertainment system is beyond great, and flyers can download movies and videos via the high-speed internet.
Moreover, with the “Allegiant Airlines book a flight” option, one can purchase allegiant tickets to a preferred destination with much ease.
How to Book Allegiant Airline Tickets Conveniently by Using Online Methods?
Allegiant Airlines offers different methods for booking allegiant flight tickets without any extra effort on the customer’s end. Some customers prefer to book via the website while others may not feel comfortable with this method.
Booking via website is less time-consuming, and you don’t even need to step out of your comfort zone to make Allegiant Airlines Booking.
Booking Allegiant Airline Tickets is not as difficult as it seems. It can be done easily by following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the Allegiant airlines official site,
- Click on “Book Now” button,
- Select one way flight or round trip.
- Select your desired travel date and flight time,
- Choose the number of passengers and class of service,
- Enter your personal information and payment details.
Allegiant Airlines Booking Through Official Site
Allegiant Air has a really easy to use website. All you need to do is find the flight that you want and then enter your information. You can also book your hotel and rental car on the site.
People who are looking for a cheap way to fly should consider Allegiant Air official website. They are the cheapest airline in the United States, with some flights as low as $39 one way!
Steps to Book tickets online:
- First, go to allegiantair.com.
- Click on the “Book Flights” tab.
- You have to fill out all the available fields to confirm your Allegiant booking.
- Pick your preferred trip type (one ways or round trip).
- Enter your departure and the final destinations in the specified fields.
- You need to choose your departure and the return date.
- Enter the number of travelers going on the same trip with you.
- Once you have inserted all these required details, click on the “search” button.
- A list will open on your screen that contains the available flight options.
- Select the flight that suits your preferences and budget.
- Confirm your ticket by making the final payment.
- At last, the booking team will send a flight confirmation mail.
Book tickets with Allegiant Airlines Mobile App
The Allegiant Airlines Mobile App is a mobile application that allows passengers to book flights and purchase tickets. The app also provides information on flight schedules, flight status and destinations, as well as upgrades the available amenities.
The Allegiant Air Mobile App is available for both iOS and Android devices.
Offline Method to Book allegiant air flights Easily
Offline methods to book tickets are a great way for you to save time, money and effort. You can use these methods to book tickets for your next vacation or even for your next business trip.
Call customer service number and book your allegiant airlines flights ticket with the help of a customer rep. The customer service agents are available 24 × 7 to assist travelers in need. Get in touch with Allegiant Airlines Customer Service over the phone, and provide your flight ticket details.
An agent will help you with all possible flight reservation options. The process of purchasing allegiant airline tickets can be completed in few minutes once you have finished selecting which tickets you would like to purchase.
Allegiant Airlines Manage Your Booking
With Allegiant Airlines, you can book your flight with just a few clicks. Airline also offer various payment options including credit card, debit card, and PayPal. You can also choose to book your ticket with allegiant world mastercard.
If you looking to manage your allegiant airlines booking, use the Allegiant Airlines Manage Booking option to modify your reservation with no extra effort. The travelers can easily apply the necessary changes without any hassle.
Steps to Manage Your Allegiant Booking Online
Managing your Allegiant booking online is a easy process. You just need to follow below steps:
- Visit the official website of Allegiant Airlines.
- Check out the top right side of the page to find out the “Manage Trip” option. Click on it.
- The new page will open on your screen where you need to add your allegiant air flight details.
- Enter the first name of the traveler.
- Enter the last name.
- Enter the booking confirmation number and proceed further.
- Lastly, click on the “Find My Trip” tab, and review your itinerary details.
Connect with Allegiant customer service agent on the phone for any issues you might have, you can also ask them to make changes on your behalf from their end.
What Changes Can You make through the Allegiant Manage Booking Option?
You can make plenty of changes to the ticket through the manage booking facility, and some of them are given below:
- Canceling the existing allegiant air flight
- Changing the name and date
- Changing allegiant airlines destinations
- Selecting the desired seats
- Adding the extra baggage to your itinerary
- Requesting any special service
- Pre-ordering a meal
- Changing seat assignment
- Requesting a ticket refund
- Adding extra baggage
Check-in Policy with Allegiant Airlines Booking?
You can check in for your Allegiant Airlines booking by using the web, app, kiosk center, and even the ticket counter. The online check-in process begins 24 hours to 60 minutes before scheduled flight departure.
You can download boarding pass and seat reservations before you fly. Most importantly, the airline advises to reach the airport two hours before scheduled departure and complete the check-in process on time. .
There are different ways to do online check-in:
Allegiant Airlines Online Check-in:
Allegiant Airline allows passengers to check in online for their flight, print a boarding pass and make seat selections on allegiant website or Mobile App.
- Move to the Allegiant Air official site on your web browser to do online flight check-in.
- Go to the check-in section
- Enter all the required details, such as name, flight number, and other important fields, as asked by the website.
- Press the “Continue” button.
- Choose the flight and follow the online instructions to check-in.
- Your boarding pass will appear in front of you.
- While check-in, you can also choose a desired seat and purchase extra baggage as per the travel requirements.
Allegiant Airlines Check-in Through the Mobile App:
The Allegiant Air mobile app provides a quick and easy way to check-in for flights. It is available in both the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. Allegiant opens their check-in window well in advance of your departure time for 24 hours and passengers can choose their seat as well.
Follow these simple steps, you can do flight check via the mobile app
- You have an electronic ticket
- You are able to access your booking with a confirmation code
- Not traveling with an infant or pet
- You are not a special need passenger
The app also allows you to track your flight’s status so that you know when it will be departing from its origin airport.
Allegiant Airlines Check-in at the Airport
If you are not comfortable to do check-in online, you can also go to the airport and do it at airport. Before boarding, make sure to show your travel documents – this could be a driver’s license as well as a passport.
Here are a few things, which you need to remember while check-in at the airport counter
- Passengers above 18 years of age or an unaccompanied minor between 15 to 17 years must carry an ID card.
- Airport security wait times may differ; therefore, ensure to reach the airport two hours before departure.
- Allegiant charges USD 5 to print a single boarding pass at the airport counter, so carry your boarding pass.
- Remember that the airport check-in closes 45 minutes before the scheduled flight departure.
Allegiant Airlines Cancellation Policy
Allegiant Air allows you to change or cancel a reservation anytime before departure. Moreover, you can avoid paying a cancellation penalty for your flight by cancelling within 24 hours of your booking.
In order to make your journey hassle-free, take a look at the important guidelines on the airline’s flight cancellation policy.
Below are the Important points that you must know about the Allegiant Air Cancellation Policy:
- If you have purchased a Trip Flex fare, make a one-time change to the date, arrival, and departure destination. However, the airlines may impose an additional fee as per the Allegiant Airlines cancellation policy.
- For canceling a standard ticket after 24 hours of the booking, pay $75 per segment, and the fee is non-refundable.
- Passengers can use Trip Flex to cancel an Allegiant Airlines booking for once.
- Remember that all credit vouchers are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- If your flight is canceled or delayed by the airline due to bad weather conditions, claim compensation. Besides, you can request them to arrange another flight for the next day.
- There is no penalty for canceling a ticket in accordance with death in the family, government orders, and health issues.
For more details, visit its official website or speak with the airline’s flight representative.
Allegiant Airlines 24-hours Cancellation Policy
As you already know Allegiant Airlines cancellation policy, here are some of the important points you need to know about Allegiant’s 24-hour cancellation policy.:
- The 24-hours cancellation policy of Allegiant Air allows you to save your money by canceling your Allegiant Airline Tickets.
- No Penalty will be charged if you cancel the ticket within 24 hour of booking.
How to Cancel an Allegiant Airlines Booking Online?
Cancelling an Allegiant Air booking can be done in two ways. You can either call their call center or cancel it online.
If you wish to cancel your Allegiant Airlines booking online via the Allegiant website, follow the given below steps
- Firstly, open the airline’s official site on your web browser.
- Now click on the “Manage Travel” section to cancel your flight booking.
- Enter your last name and ticket reference code of six digits.
- After that, click on the “Find My Trip” button.
- After that, select the flight you want to cancel and hit the “Cancel Booking” tab.
- In the final step, you will receive a confirmation mail from the Allegiant Airlines team.
However, if you are unable to cancel bookings online, feel free to reach out to the Allegiant Air representative. You can request them to cancel a flight on your behalf.
You will need to provide a reason for cancellation, which can be anything from a medical emergency to the death of a family member.
Allegiant Airlines Baggage Policy
Allegiant Airlines allows you to bring one personal item on board without any extra charge. Personal items for which you are eligible on flights include a purse, laptop bag, suitcase, or laptop bag. The maximum size limit of these items should not exceed 7 x 15 x 16 inches. Moreover, you can keep them under the seat in front of you.
- According to the baggage policy of Allegiant Air, you can take small personal items like a backpack or a purse for free of cost.
- You need to pay for a carry-on bag, and its maximum size should be 9*14*22 inches.
- Travelers can travel with one carry-on bag, including a roll-abroad bag, a garment, or a tote bag. The bag is subjected to an extra fee.
- It is mandatory to fit a carry-on bag in the overhead bin or under the seat in front of you.
- As per the baggage policy, the maximum weight of the carry-on bag should be 11.34 kg.
- A jacket, diaper bag, umbrella, duty-free items, assistive devices like wheelchairs, walkers, and crutches do not count as carry-on bags.
- You need to pay extra fees per bag for overweight and oversize baggage.
- On Allegiant flights, flyers can carry up to four checked baggage.
- The maximum dimension per bag is 80 inches or 203 centimeters, and the weight is 40 pounds or 18 kilograms.
- The size limits include handles and wheels of the checked baggage.
Allegiant Airlines Baggage Fee
If you have made Allegiant Airlines reservations, then you need to know about the baggage fees.
Standard Allegiant Air Baggage Fee:
- At the gate: $75 per bag.
- At Airport: $50 per bag.
- Pre-departure: $45 per bag.
- At Booking: $18 to $35 per bag.
Overweight Baggage Fee:
- 33 to 46 kgs of baggage: $75 extra per bag.
- 18 to 32 kgs of baggage: $50 extra per bag.
Oversize Baggage Fee:
- Baggage size more than 203.2 cms: $75 extra per bag.
The baggage Fee on Allegiant flights may vary according to the travel class. Speak with the customer service team to know more about the baggage policy.
Get a Delightful Journey by Booking Allegiant flights Ticket!
Are you looking for a airline that promises to deliver the best on-board experience? Well, book tickets on Allegiant Air flights & have a pleasurable journey. Allegiant air fly to all major destinations in usa. Fly to Phoenix, Las Vegas or Orlando among many of the Allegiant Air’s top destinations.
The airline promise to providing the best to the guests, and therefore it designs all its facilities keeping flyer’s concerns’ in mind. Once you book ticket with allegiant, you will get hands-on numerous benefits.
Allegiant Airlines Flight Change Policy
Passengers can choose the best option to change an Allegiant Airlines booking from online to offline modes. The Allegiant flight change Policy includes changing the date and destination and adding additional upgrades to the ticket. In addition, it is not all complicated to make itinerary changes before departure.
Here are a few important points to remember about the allegiant air flights change policy
- If you have purchased a standard flight on/before April 30, 2021, you can change the flight once for free.
- The team imposes a non-refundable fee of USD 25 for upgrading a booking made on/after May 1, 2021.
- Allegiant allows you to change tickets within an hour before departure and 72 hours if you also booked a hotel package.
- Flyers can add the Trip Flex travel option by paying an additional fee of USD 8 to 20 per flight.
- There is no penalty for modifying the ticket within 24 hours of the initial booking.
- If you rebook a ticket, fare differences shall apply. For instance, if your new ticket is more expensive than the previous one, you must pay an extra fee.
- In addition, use your reward miles to modify your flight tickets and refuse to pay the change charges.
- The flight change fee of Allegiant Air depends upon the change in date, route, total no. of tickets, no. of changes, etc.
For a better understanding of flight change policy, you can freely consult the customer service of Allegiant Air.
What are the Steps to Change a Allegiant flights booking online?
Changing a flight online is very convenient and time-saving that you don’t even have to visit the airport. You can rectify name spelling, change the date, and seamlessly make other upgrades within a few clicks.
Here are the steps you need to change a flight online via the site
- To change your itinerary, move to the airline’s site.
- Mention your last name and flight booking number on the specific columns.
- Now you will see the option of “Manage Travel” and click on it.
- The details of your Allegiant Airlines booking will appear. Choose the flight to change before departure.
- You can make the desired changes on the ticket and confirm by hitting the “Change Flight” button.
- After changing the ticket details, go to the payment page and pay the flight change charges as per the policy.
- In the end, the airline will drop a mail for the flight change on your mail address.
List of Allegiant Airlines Phone Numbers
Do you want to find the list of the phone numbers of Allegiant airlines? If yes, then check out the list mentioned below:
- If you want to connect with the live customer service representative of Allegiant Airlines Booking, dial +1 (702) 505-8888 or +1-501-299-9845 for fast connect.
- For new booking, dial +1 (702) 505-8888 or +1-501-299-9845 to connect with the expert at Allegiant Air.
- To connect with the corporate office of Allegiant Air, you have to dial +1 (702) 505-8888.
These are the official phone numbers of Allegiant Airlines which will help you to speak with its live executive and get the needed help in no time.
Allegiant Airlines Same-Day Flight Change Policy
If you have booked a flight on Allegiant, you are eligible to make same-day upgrades as per the trip plans. However, the team charges an additional fee depending on the flight change policy for the same-day itinerary upgrades.
To make changes to the ticket on the departure day, take a look at the few important points.
- If you want to change flights for Allegiant airlines on the same day, you can connect with its customer service live representative.
- You have to pay some charges for the same-day flight change on Allegiant Airlines.
- Remember that the airline doesn’t allow you to transfer your flight tickets to another passenger. So, if you don’t wish to fly after making a reservation, you can cancel or reschedule your trip.
Allegiant Airlines Name Change Policy
Sometimes flyers tend to make spelling errors while booking tickets in a hurry and realize the same later. Thankfully, Allegiant let you change the name on the ticket for a certain fee before departure.
- For a name change on your Allegiant Airlines ticket, you should connect with its customer service.
- You may have to pay around $75 for a name change on your Allegiant Air booking.
- You can only do the name change on your Allegiant Air ticket before seven days of scheduled departure.
How to Change Allegiant Airlines Flight over the Phone call?
You can also make changes on your Allegiant Airlines flight over the phone call. Dial the airline’s official contact number and click the ideal button to speak with the live representative. Then, you have to share all the changes you want on your flight ticket.
Allegiant Airlines Flight Change Charges
If you want to make changes on your Allegiant Air flight, you have to pay around $25 to $75 per person. But you need to keep in mind that Allegiant Air will permit no changes within one week of scheduled departure.
When do you Need to Contact Allegiant Air Phone Number?
There may come several instances in your journey when you have to contact the Allegiant Air customer service to seek travel advisors’ guidance. They are very professional and are always available to make your journey a stress-free experience. Reach out to them to eliminate any kind of issue. Some common queries that customers usually ask are stated below:
- Flight Bookings: If you are facing technical glitches in booking flight tickets, then you should immediately get in touch with the Allegiant executive. Get help to book a flight on your belhaf. Moreover, you can even ask about the current discounts. Book a flight with Allegiant air, and maximize your savings.
- Vacation Packages: Passengers who are looking for vacation package on the official website of the airline can also connect with the airline representative. You need to share your travel priorities with the assigned executive so that he can arrange your preferred package conveniently.
- Delayed Baggage Tracking: If your baggage has been delayed, and you want to know the exact status of it, connect with airline representatives without making any further ado. The airline official will ask about some of your details; provide them, and know the updated status of your baggage.
- Flight Status: Call on the Allegiant Air phone number to learn the updated status of your flight. It is very important because you can save plenty of your time if there is any flight delay. Contact the airline, and provide your flight details to know the status of your scheduled flight.
- Payment Issues: If are facing any issue while making the payment on allegiant website payment page, you can contact allegiant customer care for help. You can also also connect with airline agents if you want to buy allegiant air tickets with allegiant world mastercard.
Travel with Your Pets with Allegiant Airlines!
If you wish to take your pet with you on your vacation? Well, go ahead, and purchase flight tickets from Allegiant Airlines to have a pleasant journey. The airline welcomes small pets or animals in the flight cabin. In short, you can take only domestic cats or dogs on the flight.
However, traveling with pets is very easy with Allegiant, but sometimes you may face a problem if you haven’t gone through the airline’s pet policy. Make sure to read all the points carefully before purchasing Allegiant Air tickets.
Guidelines Associated with Allegiant Pet Policy
The airline approves dogs and cats on flights within the U.S, Puerto Rico, San Juan, and other routes. The pets should be kept in the passenger cabin. Remember that they must be approved by FAA and fits under the seat on the plane. Moreover, passengers flying with pets cannot sit in exit rows or one row before/after the exit row.
- Passengers must be 15 years old to carry a pet onboard the plane.
- Allegiant Airlines only approve cats and dogs, and they must be twelve weeks older and have a valid travel verification.
- There is no requirement for a health certificate for pets traveling in the cabin.
- The airline no longer permits bookings, including Emotional Support Animals, as of January 11, 2021.
- Pets are not allowed on flights operating to and from Hawaii and U.S territories.
- In addition, you cannot check-in online while flying with a pet. Therefore, you must come to the airport a little early to do flight check-in and print the boarding pass.
- Service animals can fly on Allegiant flights at no extra cost with passengers with a disability. They cannot occupy a seat and eat from a tray table.
- Your pet will travel in a leak-proof container, which should be hard-sided or soft-sided.
- The maximum dimensions of the carrier should be 9 x 16 x 9.
- In one carrier, only 2 pets are permitted.
- Only one carrier is allowed per traveler.
- You have to pay $50 per segment for your pet. Please note that this fee is non-refundable.
- Keep the pet carrier on the floor during landing or take-off.
- In addition to this, you have to make sure that your pet feels comfortable in the pet container.
Keep all these points in mind, and choose the Allegiant Airline reservations process to fly with your pet comfortably.
Get Allegiant Airlines Tickets Booking with Great Deals & Discount
Looking to travel without hurting your bank balance? Well, there is no need to worry. Allegiant Airlines Reservations offers great flight deals and discounts to make sure that passengers have a budget-friendly trip. Buy Allegiant Airline tickets by availing benefits of these discounts and minimize your travel expenses.
Moreover, getting these flight deals and discounts is very easy because all offers are availbel on the airline’s official site. Explore the list of available offers and savings on your reservations.
Official Website of Allegiant Airlines:-
- The official website of Allegiant Airlines is the best way to get any information related to your journey. You can get amazing discounts from this site to fly without burning a hole in your wallet. Find a suitable offer and grab that immediately for an affordable journey.
Allegiant Airlines Mobile App:-
- In addition to the official site, you can get deals from the mobile app of Allegiant Airlines. Install the app without any extra charges on your device and go through the list of exclusive flight deals.
Allegiant Airlines Customer Service Phone Number:-
- As we know, Some offers are kept hidden by the airline. If you want to know about those discounts, contact the airline agent. If you are eligible for those discounts, you can purchase round trip or one way tickets at reasonable fares.
Social Media Networks Allegiant Airlines:-
- The social media platforms of Allegiant Airlines are another way to get amazing offers. These handles feature some phenomenal offers for your comfort.
Know about the Allegiant Airlines Refund Policy
Have you canceled your Allegiant Airlines flight tickets due to some unwanted reasons? Yes, then claim a refund if you are eligible for the same. Passengers can cancel their reservation at much ease with Allegiant, and they can ask for a refund without any hassle.
Allegiant has a very simple refund policy that permits flyers to get a refund upon the cancelation. But there are some important points that you need to know about the airline’s refund policy. Let’s explore these points.
- If you have confirmed the cancellation within 24 hours of the original booking, then you are entitled to get a full refund. The only thing that you need to keep in mind is that your purchase must have been completed one week or more before the departure.
- Please note that it may take up to 7 to 14 business days to get a refund in your account.
- Moreover, you will get the refund in the original form of payment.
- You can request a refund from the official website or by contacting the airline representatives.
Buy Allegiant Airlines tickets without thinking twice for a pleasurable journey.
How to Claim a Refund from Allegiant Airlines?
You can request a full refund on canceling an Allegiant Airlines flight booking within 24 hours of the actual purchase. If you change your travel plan and wish to cancel the booking and claim a refund, visit the airline’s site.
- Choose the “Manage Trip” section and log into your account.
- Enter your last name and Allegiant Airline flights number on the required fields.
- Choose the flight you want to cancel.
- After canceling the flight, go to the refund request page.
- You will see a form, fill it with complete details and give the reason for your cancellation.
- Hit the Submit button.
Besides, dial the phone number of Allegiant Airlines reservations help desk +1 (702) 505-8888; seek help from the customer care executive while applying for a refund.
Allegiant Airlines Booking for Children
Allegiant Airlines permits children below 15 years of age to fly under certain conditions. However, a guardian of 14 or 15 years must accompany the unaccompanied minors on the plane.
Allegiant Airlines Reservations guidelines are:
- As per the minor policy, only one lap kid is allowed per adult. However, if you fly with more than one infant, you have to buy an extra seat for the second kid.
- The team will ask for the kid’s birth certificate or any other document for proof of age.
- Children of 13 years of age must buy a seat.
- Allegiant allows kids less than two years of age to fly in a child restraint seat without a fee.
- You can check strollers as checked baggage at the airport.
- If a passenger is under 14 years as per the date of the flight departure, the airline considers the traveler as a child.
- The airline demands that a child (passengers under 14 years must be accompanied by someone who is at least 15 years or elder.
Passengers under 2 years of age on the boarding day of the flight have two booking options:
- To set as a ticketed passenger in an FAA-approved car seat.
- To board on the same allegiant air reservations, as a lap child in an adult’s seat.
You will be given an option of travel preference when you enter the child’s date of birth in the home page search widget. Allegiant encourages children of all ages to travel safely by purchasing an airline ticket and using an FAA-approved car seat.
Allegiant Airlines Seat Selection Procedure
There is a difference between seat assignment and seat selection. Seat assignment is done by the airline itself. But, the airline gives you the flexibility to choose seats as per your preferences. You can confirm your seat with your companion if you want to share your journey time with him/her. The most beautiful part of this is that this can be done at a very minimal cost.
Keep these following points in mind if you want to travel with your preferred seat:
- Passengers need to make proper bookings.
- You can select the seat at the time of the reservation only. The airline charges between $0 to $80 as a seat selection charge.
- If you book tickets at the last minute for a weekend break at the airport, the airline will assign you a seat on its own, which you must accept. If you are not happy with the seat that has been assigned to you, you can pay for the seat that you desire and purchase it. A window seat may be more expensive than a seat with more legroom.
Allegiant Airlines Vacations Packages
The airline always comes up with the best and cheaper vacation packages. It has a lot of hotel and transport partners. With collaborations, the airline offers their passengers the whole package of vacation.
Benefits of Allegiant Airlines Vacations Packages
You can get a bundle of joy and comfort in the same Allegiant Airlines vacation packages. Moreover these packages:
- Save time
- Save money
- Stress-free journey
So if you are planning to go for vacation next time, you can do Allegiant airlines booking easily. Remember to search through each and every package and discount the airline might and surely be offering at that point of time.
For looking into the vacation packages at the time of your travel, please:
- Go to the official website of the airline.
- Go to the ‘Vacation Rentals’
- Fill the required sections such as ‘Where To’ go, ‘Arrive’, ‘Depart’, and number of ‘Guests’
- The airline will display all the packages available as per your required preferences.
Types of Allegiant Air Travel fare Classes
Allegiant airline has affordable and convenient travel fares for its passengers. Allegiant’s low-cost, all-jet passenger, high-efficiency airline provides air travel as a stand-alone service as well as as part of a package that includes hotels, auto rentals, and entertainment tickets. Allegiant allows travel not only affordable but also simple, by offering vacation packages at appealing pricing.
Types of fare that Allegiant Airlines offer:
Although base fares are advertised at a low cost, you should anticipate paying additional costs for add-ons and extras. A regular seat from point A to point B is included in your basic cost, as well as one personal item (like a purse, backpack or laptop bag).
Trip Flex is an add-on to Allegiant’s standard fare. It costs $8-$20 per person per segment and must be prepaid when making a reservation.
Passengers who use Trip Flex can amend their schedule once or postpone their trip entirely without incurring the $75 change cost that is generally applied per segment, per passenger. This can be done up to an hour before your flight.
So we have tried giving you all the information regarding Allegiant Airlines when it comes to its booking, seat selection, or travel classes. Still, any customers facing issues regarding these are free to call us anytime at our customer care number for detailed information and bookings as well.
What is the Cheapest Month to Fly with Allegiant flight?
Travelers can browse Allegiant Airlines’ official site to check the ongoing discounted fares on allegiant flight tickets and vacation packages. Generally, it launches exciting deals on flight fares throughout the week. But, Tuesdays and Wednesdays can have comparatively more discounts on tickets and other airfare purchases.
While Sunday is the most expensive day to fly, avoid traveling on Sunday if you are flexible with any day. You can book two-three months before departure to grab discounts on allegiant airlines reservations and holiday packages.
What Cities Does Allegiant Airline fly to?
Allegiant Airlines is an American flag carrier, providing top-notch in-flight facilities on the plane. Allegiant fly to 132 destination city across USA, including St. Pete-Clearwater International, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Mccarran, and Orlando Sanford. In total, it takes 41723 flights per week on domestic and international routes and 99 regions within the U.S including scheduled and charter flights .
To enjoy a seamless experience, allegiant air passengers should download the airline’s free mobile app and check the availability of Allegiant Airline tickets. Moreover, you can speak with the flight representative regarding the flight fares and flight schedules.
Allegiant Airlines Military Discount
Allegiant Airlines supports the U.S. active and reserve duty military and veterans by providing them with free additional perks. Here are the services that eligible military and other members can enjoy by availing Allegiant airlines book a flight facility.
- Two pieces of checked baggage and each bag must weigh within 100 lbs
- The free allowance of oversized checked baggage
- They can carry one personal item and a carry-on bag during the flight but within the airline’s baggage guidelines
- Free flight boarding pass printing is available at the airport
- Get up to one pet in the cabin
- Flight boarding priority for qualifying members
- Active and reserve military members can change or cancel a flight reservation without any penalty.
What is Allegiant Airlines Special Assistance Policy?
Allegiant Airlines offers special assistance to customers with certain travel needs and requirements. As per the policy, there are certain requirements that you need to meet while making Allegiant Airlines reservations. If you are traveling with a pet, only occupy the disabled flyer’s foot space with no encroachment on another person’s foot space.
- Liquid and compressed oxygen are not allowed onboard the plane and in the cabin and cargo. It also includes oxygen cylinders, tanks, and canisters.
- There is no extra fee for traveling with walkers, canes, and strollers.
- Passengers can travel with two fully-trained service animals when asked to do tasks related to their disability.
- Pets may not extend into the aisle on the plane.
- You can fly with a fully-trained service animal, and it must be a dog, irrespective of the breed type. Also, you need to send the form to ACAA@Allegiantair.com at least 48 hours before departure.
- Any person requiring a continuous supply of compressed or liquid oxygen can’t travel on Allegiant air flights.
Group Reservation on Allegiant Airlines
- Open your web browser and head to the airline’s official site.
- Select the “Book a Flight” tab and choose your desired travel class.
- Choose your arrival and departure cities, date of travel, and the number of passengers.
- Now click on the “Search” button, and you will see all the available flights.
- Choose the best flight for the group flyers that best suits your interests.
- After making an Allegiant Airline booking, move to the payment page and pay the ticket fares.
- In the last step, one of the team members will send a confirmation mail.
Besides this, passengers can directly book group tickets over a phone call. The airline executives will ask for your trip details and make reservations accordingly. However, ensure to keep your ID proof issued by the government at the airport.
Allegiant Customer Service
Allegiant works with a team of experts who look into flight issues personally and give them handy and effective solutions. Whenever you need immediate facilitation, look no further and reach out to the airline executives via various modes. Based on your convenience, you can avail of the 24/7 customer care services by live chat, phone call, and email.
- Phone Call – Generally, passengers talk to the live person at phone call for direct assistance. Dial (702) 505-8888 and connect with one of the experts, address your flight concerns, and ask for quick help. Suppose you face baggage problems, dial (501) 299-9845.
- Email – In short, Reach out to the team by writing an email and requesting to resolve issues related to your Allegiant Airline booking. Visit the airline’s official site, choose the “Email Us” option, fill a form, and wait for a reply. Moreover, you have to give a detailed explanation of the reason for your contact. If you don’t reply the entire day, call the customer care number.
- Live Chat – If you are unable to book and manage a reservation, join the live chat session and talk to the executive. You will see customized messages, choose your desired option and end the chat window after receiving a satisfactory response. Moreover, you can share feedback based on the conversation with the flight representative.
Allegiant Airlines Flights From
|Flight from Austin||Flight from Melbourne||Flight from West Palm Beach|
|Flight from Boston||Flight from Tempa||Flight from Fort Lauderdale|
|Flight from Houston||Flight from San Deigo||Flight from Palm Springs|
|Flight from Key west||Flight from Phoenix||Flight from Oakland|
|Flight from Nashville||Flight from New Orleans||Flight from Los Angeles|
|Flight from Orlando||Flight from Las Vegas||Flight from Jacksonville|
|Flight from Phoenix Sky Harbor||Flight from Jackson Hole||Flight from Fort Myers|
|Flight from Sarasota||Flight from Chicago||Flight from Wyoming|
|Flight from Santa Ana||Flight from Charleston|